GoFundMe Announces CrowdRise by GoFundMe: The Ultimate Social Fundraising Solution for Nonprofits
New product pairs the expertise of the world’s largest social fundraising platform with CrowdRise’s experience and success in the nonprofit space
Redwood City, CA | March 1, 2018 -- A year after the CrowdRise acquisition, GoFundMe announces CrowdRise by GoFundMe, a new product that builds on the strengths of these two platforms to offer the best overall fundraising solution for nonprofits. CrowdRise by GoFundMe is a self-serve product that brings together world-class features, making it faster, easier, and more efficient for nonprofits to fundraise.
“CrowdRise by GoFundMe is designed to help nonprofits succeed, and it’s an important milestone as we continue to build the giving layer of the internet,” said Rob Solomon, CEO of GoFundMe. “The depth of experience CrowdRise has built over the years, from working with over 10,000 charities to powering major events such as the Boston Marathon® and Newman’s Own Foundation Holiday Challenge, is now amplified by GoFundMe’s social fundraising expertise.”
Building on CrowdRise’s work with nonprofits, GoFundMe optimized the platform to maximize fundraising success for charities. CrowdRise by GoFundMe features:
- A new, redesigned look and feel, with new tools and resources to make it faster, easier and more efficient for nonprofits to fundraise.
- Built-in social amplification: Features and campaign pages are optimized for social fundraising to boost shares and mobile conversion.
- Self service: An all-new organizer experience with more customization and campaign configuration that anyone can manage with just a few clicks.
- Event management: Fully integrated registration, ticketing, team and multi-team management all in one place.
- Data and reporting: A new advanced report center with the data and security you need at your fingertips, including scheduled and saved reports designed to save nonprofits time.
CrowdRise by GoFundMe allows nonprofits to harness GoFundMe’s social fundraising expertise with enterprise-level features for branding, security, events, and reporting. With this launch, GoFundMe reaches all layers of the giving space by providing the best fundraising experience to both individuals and nonprofits.
To learn more: https://www.crowdrise.com/CrowdRisebyGoFundMe
About CrowdRise by GoFundMe
CrowdRise by GoFundMe is the world’s largest crowdfunding platform dedicated exclusively to charitable fundraising. Used by millions of individuals, tens of thousands of charities, hundreds of companies and many of the most famous artists and athletes in the world, CrowdRise by GoFundMe enables people to creatively leverage their resources and networks to unlock the power of the crowd to support positive social missions and create massive impact.
Founded by actor Edward Norton, film producer Shauna Robertson and Robert and Jeffrey Wolfe, CrowdRise has conceived, implemented and powered campaigns that have raised hundreds of millions of dollars to date. For more information visit www.CrowdRise.com. In January 2017, CrowdRise merged with GoFundMe to offer both people and organizations the best fundraising tools for any cause they care passionately about.
GoFundMe is the world's largest online fundraising platform.